~S P E C I A L T H A N K S~
Salon info: BeauStyle Umeda ビュースタイル梅田店
Address: Japan, Osaka Shikitaku, Chayamachi 6-18, Kaisei Chayamachi biru 701
Menu I got: Face and pelvic correction
Salon type: only-women, foreigners are welcomed!
Discount for my Subscribers❤️
Mention “ASMR Twix” when booking your session to receive optional menu for free!
It’s shiatsu massage on face by stimulating 24 acupressure points. It’s not free for everyone, available only for my subscribers!
Book via website: https://s-kogao.net/index.html
Book via Instagram: @koga.style https://www.friend.bid/kogao.style/
Book via phone: 06-6940-6153
*All the places on my channel require booking in advance.
I highly recommend trying this treatment!
Even though my face is a lot symmetrical comparing to my first and second year sessions, I go there to maintain my balanced face now.
Watch the first year face correction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPC4dIEdj2c
second year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADPGDWJEvG4
~My online shop💆♀️💆♂️~
USA and Worldwide shop (except Japan): https://pleasetakecareofme.shop
~Our Terahertz massage tools available in Japanese spa and salons~
They are used in Japanese spa and salons for customers since September 2022.
Online and in store purchase is available within Japan.
You can find them through this link under Japan shipping: https://pleasetakecareofme.shop/pages/shipping-return-policy-1
~Answers for FAQ~
1. I have been living in Japan for several years now. I’m a first SPA reviewer in Japan, entrepreneur, digital content creator and professional exercise avoider haha
2. For privacy, I prefer to keep my ethnicity, real name, address in private. You can call me Twix!
3. Why “Twix”? Me and my sister work on the channel together. As you know Twix chocolate bar has 2 pieces. My sister AKA Camsis is behind the camera. So we thought it would be fair If I add my sister’s name. So that is how ASMR Twix is born.
4. Camsis prefers to work behind the camera. I hope you will respect her decision. Please don’t worry about Camsis! She gets her own sessions off camera whenever she likes.
5. I don’t get treatments as often as I post them frequently. I balance treatments schedule considering my skin and health condition.
6. I don’t upload “Whispering” and “No talking” videos. Only Soft spoken!
7. All the places I show on this channel are not sponsored, they’re collab videos. I have collaborated with more than 150 beauty and health establishments in Japan. When I get sponsorship, I mention it as sponsored according to YouTube sponsorship terms and conditions.
8. You can visit all these relaxing places on my channel. 90% of the time there are special discounts or sometimes special gifts just for my subscribers. Mention “ASMR Twix” when booking and in the beginning of your session to use it. Please read the video description before booking to avoid misunderstanding.
9. Many of you worry about hair types, language barrier or just being nervous. BUT we always make sure to ask about these concerns in the videos. All of these places are foreigner welcomed spa and salons. All require booking beforehand!
10. How to book? Book via Instagram, website or phone call beforehand. Instagram is easiest and fastest way of booking in my opinion.
11. 80% of these spa and salons are women only. Sorry but that’s not my fault and I hope you will respect their decision. But male customer can visit with female partner/friend in most of these places. Please make sure to check it whether it’s women only spa or not. Easiest way of asking is sending a dm via Instagram!
12. Do I have any other social media? I upload self care, funny and more Japanese cultural content on Instagram too! Follow me on @asmr.twix https://www.friend.bid/asmr.twix/
13. My P.O. Box:Japan,Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Dougenzaka 2-15-1, Noa Dougenzaka 309 room
I hope you had a fun reading my answers for FAQ😍