This week’s episode of Popcast (Deluxe) — a new weekly video show, hosted by Jon Caramanica and Joe Coscarelli, that breaks down the pop culture storylines of the moment — includes segments on:
• Morgan Wallen, the country singer who continues to top both the Billboard album chart and the Hot 100 despite past controversy and the recent postponement of several dates on his stadium tour owing to vocal cord injury
• The Dare, the New York neo-electroclash rising star with a new EP
• The Hulu documentary “Queenmaker,” about early 2000s It Girls and the blogs that alternately fawned over and savaged them
• The season finale of “Survivor,” in which a gaggle of star-level outcasts made it to the end of the game
• New songs from YoungBoy Never Broke Again and Lana Del Rey
More from The New York Times Video: http://nytimes.com/video
Whether it’s reporting on conflicts abroad and political divisions at home, or covering the latest style trends and scientific developments, New York Times video journalists provide a revealing and unforgettable view of the world. It’s all the news that’s fit to watch.