We are so glad that you joined us today for the story about Noah. In the description below, you will find questions and activities to do with your child to reinforce the story from the Bible over the course of the week.
Here are the questions about today’s story.
1. Would you like being on the ark with all the animals?
2. God made a promise never to flood the earth again. What does that mean?
3. Have you ever made a promise? Was it easy or hard to keep?
Here are a few suggestions you can do with your child to reinforce the story from the Bible over the course of the week.
• Cut a coffee filter in half. Have the kids use washable markers to color the semi-circle shape of the coffee filter to look like a rainbow. Once they have colored the rainbow, use a water filled spray bottle to make it “rain” on the coffee filter. The colors will run together making a rainbow.
• Snack suggestion: Make an ark out of pretzel sticks and use animal crackers for the animals. Pinterest has other suggestions.