2 1/2–2 3/4 all purpose flour
1 packet or 2 1/4 tsp yeast
7oz warm water 110f
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 tbsp oil
Baking soda bath
9 cups water
1/2 cup baking soda
1 tbsp water
1) In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix warm water, and yeast then add flour, salt, sugar, and oil. Mix until a shaggy dough forms. Then need on medium speed for 7-8 minutes. Next place in a greased bowl, cover and let rise until doubled.
2) Next punch your down and divide into six pieces. Then, shape your pretzels as shown.
3) Next boil in baking soda bath for 20-30 seconds.
4) Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and brush with egg wash. Then top with flaky salt and bake at 425f for 8-10 minutes.
5) Brush with melted butter and enjoy!