Super Fast Voice To Voice AI! | Voice Cloning with so-vits-svc
Clone any voice! Have you ever wanted to sing a song in a language foreign to you? Can’t be bothered to actually learn how to speak that language? No problem! Thanks to the amazing power of FREE open source Voice…
Clone any voice! Have you ever wanted to sing a song in a language foreign to you? Can’t be bothered to actually learn how to speak that language? No problem! Thanks to the amazing power of FREE open source Voice To Voice technology, anyone can remix any audio with the voice of their choosing – in just SECONDS from any trained model! So fast, you can even run it in real-time 🙂
German, French, Dutch, Japanese, English, Welsh, Cornish, Spanish, Portuguese, Bengali, Greek, Indian, Latin, Sumerian, Akkadian, Kawishana, Paakantyi – whatever language you speak or want to speak (or sing!) it does them all! Any language really does actually mean exactly that 😉￼￼
Some ideas for research:
* Want to hear a loved one again? If you’ve got their voice recorded, then you can do exactly that
* Lost your voice but have some old recordings? Hear yourself speak or sing again!
* Develop a way to have a chatbot speak to you using your voice
* Take audio generated by a TTS and convert it into your own voice
All free, ready for you to run on your own computer at home (or using Google Colab).
Update 1: for Issues relating to “fairseq” on MS Windows, see the GitHub page for fixes!
Update 2: to make a new directory you can use the command “mkdir”, or use your favourite GUI file manager! For more information about using files and directories on your personal computer system, see https://youtu.be/9JCV8QO9180
== Links! ==
* so-vits-svc-fork – https://github.com/voicepaw/so-vits-svc-fork
* song – https://pixabay.com/music/pop-french-song-about-brittany-136020/
* anaconda – https://www.anaconda.com/
* pytorch – https://pytorch.org/get-started/locally/
* AudioSlicer – https://github.com/henrymaas/AudioSlicer
* Spleeter – https://github.com/deezer/spleeter
* Demucs – https://github.com/facebookresearch/demucs
* Installing Anaconda for MS Windows Beginners – https://youtu.be/OjOn0Q_U8cY
* Text To Speech with Tortoise TTS – https://youtu.be/J3-jfS29RF4
== Stable Diffusion ==
* Talking Faces! – https://youtu.be/Z7TLukqckR0
* Stable Diffusion Playlist! – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjC8P1vEncQDVOC1GgkT3chdyTSs0f9Z
* Interested in adding things to your AI Art? Try these!
Dreambooth Playlist – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjC8P1vEncQD-QYBsYcyYq9JUAxQSZXnW
* Textual Inversion Playlist – https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjC8P1vEncQDSDLKuPAEguajtdVKZpr9Y
Note that GitHub repositories change often. Be sure to check for any changes!